Come learn about Sustainable South Osborne Community Cooperative (SSOCC), meet our members and garden stewards, and hear what we’ve accomplished in the past year and what our plans are for the coming year.
If you feel motivated by what we are doing, consider getting involved!
We will be looking for new board members this year.
The commitment includes monthly board meetings where you get to help make decisions about how we operate. Board members assist in the planning, set up, and tear down of events, including our AGM, Harvest Dinner, January winter gathering, and workshops. If you are willing and able to help out in the gardens when needed, that would be even better!
Other ways you can become involved:
• Become a coop member (FREE, you can sign up at sustainablesouthosborne.ca/member/)
• Become a volunteer gardener at one of our three garden clubs (sustainablesouthosborne.ca/clubs/)
• Volunteer for special events and workshops
If there are other areas of our organization that you would be interested in helping out with, such as field management or communications, feel free to contact us to see how you can get involved.
1. Call to Order
2. Treaty Lands Acknowledgement
3. Welcome and Introduction of 2018 Board Members
4. Review and Adoption of Agenda
5. Review and Adoption of 2018 AGM Minutes
6. Business Arising from Minutes
7. President’s Report – Barbara Ediger
8. Vice-President’s Report – Rod Kueneman
9. Financial Report – Tim Stuart
10. Communications Report – Caitlin Popoff
11. Project Reports
• People garden site – Cathy Rayner
• Lord Roberts garden site – written report by Jennefer Larsen
• Riverview garden site and Garden Clubs – Rod Kueneman
12. Election of 2019 Board Members
Four positions to be elected:
• Member at Large
• Member at Large